Saturday, July 21, 2007

Adventures in Gormet Food with Justin & Jerryl

Last evening we had a nice time hanging out at my parent's house. My mom was expirementing with a new recipe for stuffed peppers and they turned out really really well!!! (look out Rachel Ray!)

My Dad came up with a new gourmet delicacy--- putting Basil Pesto Sauce on Cantelope. He convinced Justin to join him in his culinary adventure and now he is hooked!
So look out family-- if at the reunion you see something green on your melons know that it is basil and not mold:-)
Note: I must admit that it really doesn't taste that bad... however, I don't think I would get cravings for it.

Parting Shot: (Sara had a cough and really really wanted to hold Daniel so we told her if she covered her mouth with a hankie she could. This is what mom helped her come up with after the paper napkin stuffed in the top of her glasses didn't work:-)

No comments: